We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee on every product we offer.
Please call customer service at 812.491.2338 to obtain an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) before returning any product.
- Any hat may be exchanged for any reason, within 30 days of receipt.
- Any hat may be returned for any reason, within 30 days of receipt, for a full refund of the purchase price, less shipping and handling.
- Before returning any hat, contact our Customer Service Department at 812.491.2338, or by e-mail at email@example.com, for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
- Any hat returned for refund or exchange must be in brand new condition, identical to the condition we shipped it to you.
- Any hat must be returned in the original packing materials and must be repacked exactly as when we shipped it to you.
- Include original invoice or original packing slip.
- Return postage is the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns must be insured and shipped via commercial carrier (UPS, FedEx, USPS Express Mail, USPS Priority Mail) and must have a tracking number to verify shipping and delivery.
- We are not responsible for damage caused to a returned or exchanged hat due to improper return packaging.
- If the original purchase was made with a check or money order, refund will be made by company check.
- If the purchase was by credit card, the refund will credit the same credit card account on which the purchase was made.
- Exchanges are subject to availability and may be back ordered.
- Discounted sale items are sold as-is and are not returnable.
Please send returns to:
The Panador Hat Company
5033 Cider Mill Court
Evansville IN 47711
Hats Damaged In Transit
We are not responsible for damage caused by the shipping carrier. If you receive a damaged hat:
- Do not attempt to repair the hat yourself.
- Contact our Customer Service Deparmtnet at 812.491.2338.
- Note damage on all delivery receipts or freight bills.
- Save all packing material, including box, tape, filler, etc.
- The Customer Service Department may require that you call the carrier for an inspection report.
- If you do not follow these above steps, your claim for damages or repair may be denied.